বুধবার, ১১ এপ্রিল, ২০১২

Actual feedback from our most recent Business Presentation Skills

Here?s what you can expect from CMI -

?I do not think the class would have felt the way we did about each other if it wasn?t for such a wonder facilitator like you!! You engaged us to comment (well not engaged but forced us to step out of our comfort zone and feel comfortable to comment on what we were feeling.) Thank you once again for our two day AMAZING training!!?

?Enthusiastic, realistic and truly held our interest?and had our best interest in customizing the course content?

?In the years that I have been at (my organization) this has definitely been the best class ever. You completely engaged us and hooked us to your charismatic personality. I have let my coworkers know that this is a class for everyone since we are all ?Sales Professionals?.
I hope to meet again in another class.?

?I was able to see what changes I needed to make to give better?presentations, especially with the videos.?

?Loved looking at the video of myself and hearing what the other?associates had to say?

?Tremendous, since my team delivers presentations often?

?

?

?

?

?

?

?

?

?

Monday, April 9th, 2012 | 1:10 pm
Filed under Communication.
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

john scott jimmie johnson juan pablo montoya crash columbine nascar news chardon high school shooting mark martin

school shooting ohio billy crystal oscar winners 2012 billy crystal oscars 2012 angelina jolie oscars chardon high school christopher plummer

কোন মন্তব্য নেই:

একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন